This article will show you the easiest method to reset Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra . If you are searching for ways to wipe all data or restore default settings in your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, then this article is for you. Read on to find out how to accomplish hard reset by using your phone’s keys. As a result your smartphone will run faster and deliver better performance. All you need to do is to follow the simple steps given below.
Steps to Reset Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Also Read: How to hard reset iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Connect your Galaxy S21 Ultra with the computer and hold down together Volume Down and Power buttons.
- When the screen light goes off, release the Volume Down key.
- While holding the Power, push and keep the Volume Up.
- Release the buttons once the SAMSUNG logo shows up. Soon the Recovery mode menu will appear.
- Now go to the Wipe data/factory reset option and push the Power key to select.
- There choose the Factory data reset section to confirm the whole process.
- And finally use the Reboot system now to turn on the device.
Congratulations! Your task is now complete. Well done. Your phone will have default settings restored now.