Every electronic device needs to be reset or restored to factory default some time. This tutorial will include instructions about resetting FitBit Charge 2 to factory settings. There are 2 2 ways to hard reset FitBit Charge 2. First is using keys available on it and second is using android settings. After reset device will work smoothly as if it is brand new. Lets learn How to Hard Reset FITBIT Charge 2.
- First of all open http://fitbit.com and login to your account.
- Once logged in, open settings from dashboard.
- Spot the device you wish to remove.
- At bottom of the page spot and click ‘remove FitBit 2 from account’.
- Now click remove to get it off the list.
- That is it, all the data from your device should have been deleted
How to sync fitbit charge 2?
- First of all connect it through USB cable and is charging.
- Download Fitbit app for Android or iOS.
- Now open the app and login if you have an account or register if you don’t have one.
- Once you have registered, you have to select for device for which you are creating account. Now click account icon and tap on “setup a device“.
- Now app will search for devices near by. Once detected it will start pairing and a pin will be displayed on FitBit Charge 2, enter this pin in app.
- Now follow the instructions on screen to complete the setup.
- Now tap on account again.
- Then select Charge 2 under devices.
- Now under sync to syn device or you can select sync all day and it will work in background.