This article will show you the easiest way to hard reset/factory reset your MICROSOFT Xbox Series S. Read on to find out the easiest methods to remove personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your MICROSOFT Xbox Series S.
After the reset process is complete, your MICROSOFT Xbox Series S will be as new and your core will run faster. You may use any of the two methods given below to reset your gaming console.
Also Read: PlayStation 5 October restock: where to pre-order PS5, price and more
Steps to Hard Reset Microsoft Xbox Series S
- To begin with, turn off your MICROSOFT Xbox Series S by pressing and holding the Power button on the console until it turns off.
- After the console turns off, press and hold the Pair button on the console.
- Simultaneously, turn on the console by pressing the Power button on the unit.
Also Read: How to hard reset NINTENDO Switch
- Wait until the Troubleshoot menu appears on the screen. Once it appears release the Pair button.
- Next, turn on the controller by pressing the Xbox button on it.
- Now select the Reset this Xbox option and press the A button on the controller.
- Then, select Keep games and apps or Remove everything and press the A button on the controller.
- And that’s it, wait until the resetting process is complete.
- Turn on your MICROSOFT Xbox Series S console.
- After that, press the Xbox button on the controller to open the guide.
- Next, select Profile & system.
- Select the Settings option and press the A button on the controller.
- Now select System and press the A button on the controller to enter.
- Next, select Console info and press the A button on the controller.
- Select Reset console and press the A button.
- Finally, select Reset and remove everything or Reset and keep my games & apps and press the A button to confirm.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete and you are done.
Are you looking for tutorial about, How to Hard Reset Microsoft Xbox 360 Super Elite? Then this article is for you. Xbox is one of the best gaming machine available right now. Microsoft is know for making the best gears, be it gaming or mobile phones. But even the best machines get stuck or starts hanging or get a software glitch. In such cases the best thing to do is a soft reset. But if you have already done a soft reset and it didn’t solve your problem, then it is time to try hard reset.
In this article we are going to know how to reset the console using system settings, we will learn how to reset using hardware keys in other article. As a result your device will start working faster and performance will be smoother. It is recommended that you should backup all the data before starting this process.
Steps to Hard Reset Microsoft Xbox 360 Super Elite
- First of all make sure console is running, or switch it on using power keys.
- Then browse to home screen and move the cursor to choose settings.
- Then use controller to select Console Settings option.
- Then in the list, scroll down to System Info.
- Now you will see a serial number associated with your console, note it down as we are going to need it later.
- Now browse back using controller (press B button).
- Now from the list shown on screen choose memory and press Y button to open device options.
- Now choose Format option, and choose yes on the next screen when it warns you that all data is going to be deleted.
- Now the console will ask you for the serial number we noted earlier in order to start the restore process.
- That’s it. Now wait till the process completes.
How to Factory Reset Sony Playstation 4 PS4
How to boot PS4 in Safe Mode | PS4 Safe Mode Guide