Also Read: How to factory reset a MacBook
Steps to hard reset apple iPad Mini
- First of all, connect the APPLE tablet to the computer, there enter the iTunes app. Then, allow connection and open the settings menu.
- Then, choose the Restore iPad tab.
- Here, you should to decide if you want to backup data before the device will be wiped.
- Finally, hit the Restore button. The hard reset procedure will be complete.
- Very well! The task is accomplished.
Also Read: iPhone 13 Series announced: Specifications, price and more
- Enter to the Settings program, now select the Reset tab from the General list.
- Then, choose the Erase All Content and Settings operation.
- You can also save data in iCloud storage or hit the Erase now to perform hard reset without it.
- If your APPLE iPad mini (2021) has a password, you should enter it now.
- Then, push the Erase button and wait, the procedure will be complete.
- And finally, now you know how to factory reset the APPLE tablet.