Steps to Reset Samsung Galaxy S22+ 5G
Also Read: How to hard reset iPhone 12 Pro Max
- To begin with, press Power key + Volume Down and select Power off option.
- Next up, connect your phone to the computer by the Type C cable.
- Now push Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
- Release all buttons when the SAMSUNG logo appears and wait till the Recovery mode menu pops up.
- In the next step, go to Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Select Factory data reset by using the same buttons as before.
- At last, choose Reboot system now by using the Power button.
Congratulations! Your task is now complete. Well done. Your phone will have default settings restored now.