Facebook is a platform where many users spend their time searching friends, family or anything. People love to explore new things on Facebook by visiting different pages. But when they realize that it is consuming their time and hampering other work or putting their privacy at stake, they deactivate the account. And then, soon they start missing the features and fun which they got in exploring the account. However, you need not worry, you can reactivate your Facebook account using some simple steps.
All you need to do is to follow the steps in any of the methods given below.
1. Activate Account Through Mobile
- At first, open Facebook App on your mobile.
- Now, write the e-mail and password on the login page.
- And then, click log-in.
- After that, follow online guidance which will redirect you to the account.
Also Read: How to Deactivate Facebook Account
2. Activate Account Through Desktop
- Firstly, open facebook.com on browser and press hit.
- Now, mention e-mail and password on the login page.
- If you are able to login that means your account is still available with Facebook.
- But if your account does not open even after mentioning the user id and password that means your account has been permanently deleted as you may be trying to login after many days of deactivation.
3. Recover Facebook Account
- Open the browser and type facebook.com and tap my personal account was disabled after that you will be redirected to Facebook recovery page of account.
- Now write phone number, email address and other details as asked in the page.
- Next, you require to submit ID proof and then tap send option.
- After that follow online guidelines to recover the account.
You can opt for any of the above methods and reactivate/recover your Facebook account at any time. Follow just these simple steps and you can start searching friends and can also access your pages on Facebook.