This article is going to help you to reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro. It will show you the steps you need to take to hard reset hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. This will make your device as good as brand new and will make the phone run at a faster speed.
Xiaomi is know for cheap smartphones. It is famous mostly in developing nations for its cheaper devices. Basically they offer features of flagship devices at much lower rates. They are bound to have problems as they age. Most of them don’t have timely software updates and have custom user interface instead of stock Android. Stock Android has more flexibility.
So if you are facing any software related problem, or phone’s memory got corrupt or phone has a virus, then you need to do a soft reset, and if you have already done soft reset and the proble still persists. Then follow the article and try hard resetting your mobile phone.
It is recommended that you back up all the files on your smart phones.
Follow these steps to Hard Reset you Xiaomi device right now:
- Start with holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all the keys, once you see the Redmi logo appear on the screen.
- From Recovery menu, select Wipe Data section and then press Wipe All Data. Make use of Volume buttons for navigating and Power key serves as enter.
- In the next step, choose Confirm and wait, until the Hard reset operation is complete.
- Next, select Back to Main Menu button.
- And finally, the last step, enter the Reboot chapter and touch the Reboot to System position.
And you are done.