Microsoft has announced the release of its next-generation Windows, i.e. Windows 11 next month on October 5. This step by step tutorial will help you to check the eligibility of your PC for Windows 11.
Ahead of the official release, the tech giant has made the Windows 11 PC Health Check app live once again. Windows 11 PC Health Check app is the tool that lets users check if their PC is eligible for the next Windows upgrade or not. Therefore, using the Windows 11 PC Health Check app, users will be able to check if their PC eligibility, i.e., if you PC is eligible to install the next generation Windows 11 OS.
Also Read: How to Download and Install Windows 11 on Your Computer?
Steps to check if your PC can install Windows 11
Windows 11 PC Health Check app is now available for everyone. Here’s how to use this app to check if your PC can install Windows 11 or not. All you need to do is to just follow these simple steps.
- The first step is to download the PC Health Check app by heading over to the official website.
- Next, run the downloaded installation file. For that you need to double click on it and follow the instruction which will appear on the screen.
- Open the tool on your PC once the installation is complete.
- Click on the Check now option displayed on the screen.
- It will now show a pop-up message stating whether or not your PC can install Windows 11 OS.
However, if your system is not eligible for Windows 11 download, the tool will show what changes are required and all that you need to do to install the Windows 11 operating system.
There are various ways to take a screenshot on your laptop, MacBook or Chromebook. There are also many shortcuts that you can use for taking screenshots on your laptop.
Windows, MacBook and Chromebooks have distinct ways through which you can take a screenshot on your laptop. There are also third-party apps that can help you take a screenshot and edit them. In this article, we will give you a step-by-step guide on how to take a screenshot on your laptop.
How to take a screenshot on a Windows laptop, MacBook, or Chromebook
Microsoft has provided support for the PrtScn button to capture screenshots on Windows for quite some time. You can use the PrtScn button to save a screenshot of the entire screen on to your clipboard. You can then paste it to the MS Paint app or any other photo editor app, customise it, and save it as an image on your computer. Pressing PrtScn button along with the Windows logo key lets you capture and save your screenshots directly to the Pictures library on your computer.
However, nowadays, Windows computers have received a preloaded Snip & Sketch app. This brings a Rectangular Snip option to let you drag the cursor around an object to form a rectangle, a free-form Snip to capture the screenshot in any shape you like, and a Window Snip to take screenshot of a particular window from multiple windows available on your system. The app also has a Fullscreen Snip option to capture the entire screen as a screenshot. The steps to take a screenshot on a Windows laptop are given below.
- Press Windows logo key + Shift + S together. You’ll see the snipping bar on your screen.
Select among Rectangular Snip, Freeform Snip, Window Snip, and Fullscreen Snip.
For Rectangular Snip and Freeform Snip, select the area you would like to capture using the mouse cursor.
Once captured, the screenshot is saved to your clipboard automatically. Click on the notification you get after capturing the screenshot to open it on the Snip & Sketch app.
You can make customisations and use tools to adjust your screenshot, such as crop or zoom.
Now, click the save icon on the app to save your screenshot.
How to take a screenshot on a MacBook or other Mac computer
MacBook doesn’t have a preloaded app or support for capturing screenshots using a dedicated button. Below are the steps that detail how you can do that.
- Press Shift + Command + 3 together to take a screenshot of the entire screen.
- A thumbnail will now appear in the corner of your screen to confirm that a screenshot has been captured.
- Click on the preview of the screenshot to edit it. If you don’t want to edit it, you can wait for the screenshot to save to your desktop.
However, if you don’t want to capture the entire screen, you can press and hold Shift + Command + 4 keys together. This will bring a crosshair pointer that you can drag to select the part of the screen you want to capture. You can also move the selection by pressing the Space bar while dragging. And you can also cancel it by pressing the Esc key.
One can take a screenshot of a window or a menu on Mac by pressing the Shift + Command + 4 + Space bar together.
How to take a screenshot on a Chromebook
Google’s Chrome OS also has shortcuts that you can use to take a screenshot on a Chromebook. For that you need to do the following:
- You can press Ctrl + Show Windows to take a screenshot of the full screen.
- You can also take a partial screenshot by pressing Shift + Ctrl + Show Windows together and then clicking and dragging the area you want to capture.
Using the above mentioned steps, you can easily take screenshot on your laptop, MacBook, or Chromebook.
Windows 11 is the news now and days and everyone wants to try it as the UI and features are quit new and interesting. It has been a while since Windows 11 has been released and it is time we try our hands on it. If you are looking for a tutorial about how to download and install windows 11 on your computer pc, this article is for you.
Windows 11 was official announced in June 2021. It has now official came out expect for updates for few people using Windows 10. But there is an insider preview version available that can be used to install it on any computer, pc or laptop.
There are various ways you can use to download Windows 11 on your pc, few of them is using this preview version, or you can download ISO version available on torrent sites , or you can use Windows 11 Media creation tool, or you can check for an update on your existing Windows 10 pc, or you can wait for the official release date and then download or update or install.
So we are going to discuss 3 ways to download and install windows 11 on your computer, just follow the simple instruction and try your hands on the amazing operating ssytem
Method 1 : Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build version
We all know software developer give a sneak peak of the products to know about glitches and drawbacks. This helps them release a top notch product. So you need to signup for insider preview program and you will get a preview copy to use.
Since it is a trail version of the windows you should first backup your existing system in case anything goes wrong.
- Click start button.
- Then chose settings > Update and Security >windows insider program
- Now click get started
- Follow all the command and allow any permission asked by the program.
- You will be asked to link and account and then choose which account you wish to signup with.
- Once signed in with Microsoft ID. You can now click on register and then click on singup.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Now click submit
- Now you will see a confirmation “You are good to go”, click ok.
- It will take some time and installer will take over.
Method 2: Download an ISO image and Download it
- Search for Windows 11 ISO image on any torrent site and download the most seeded version. Make sure you read the comments first to make sure they torrent has Windows 11 ISO image and not a virus.
- Now get a USB drive to transfer installer.
- Download any ISO burner like Rufus and burn the ISO image to make it bootable on USB or CD/DVD drive.
- Now you can boot this USB using BIOS or boot shortcut and start the installation.
Method 3: How to Download and Install Windows 11 Using Media Creation Tool
It is the safest, easiest and fastest way to download and install Window 11 on your PC. All you need to do is download the Media Creation tool from official website. But you will be able to use this tool after release date only.
You need a license key to use this method which means it will not be a free method.
You can subscribe to our blog to keep up too date about latest Windows 11 news and updates. Please leave a comment if you are facing any issue using any of these methods.