Are you looking for tutorial about, How to Hard Reset Microsoft Xbox 360 Super Elite? Then this article is for you. Xbox is one of the best gaming machine available right now. Microsoft is know for making the best gears, be it gaming or mobile phones. But even the best machines get stuck or starts hanging or get a software glitch. In such cases the best thing to do is a soft reset. But if you have already done a soft reset and it didn’t solve your problem, then it is time to try hard reset.
In this article we are going to know how to reset the console using system settings, we will learn how to reset using hardware keys in other article. As a result your device will start working faster and performance will be smoother. It is recommended that you should backup all the data before starting this process.
Steps to Hard Reset Microsoft Xbox 360 Super Elite
- First of all make sure console is running, or switch it on using power keys.
- Then browse to home screen and move the cursor to choose settings.
- Then use controller to select Console Settings option.
- Then in the list, scroll down to System Info.
- Now you will see a serial number associated with your console, note it down as we are going to need it later.
- Now browse back using controller (press B button).
- Now from the list shown on screen choose memory and press Y button to open device options.
- Now choose Format option, and choose yes on the next screen when it warns you that all data is going to be deleted.
- Now the console will ask you for the serial number we noted earlier in order to start the restore process.
- That’s it. Now wait till the process completes.
How to Factory Reset Sony Playstation 4 PS4
How to boot PS4 in Safe Mode | PS4 Safe Mode Guide
In previous article we told you how to hard reset Samsung A01 . In this article we are going to tell you how to Factory reset Samsung Galaxy A01 ? There is only a little difference between hard reset and factory reset. One is done using hard ware keys on device where as other is done using software settings. But the end result is same, your device works better.
Other Samsung A01 Core Tutorials
In this article we are going to tell you how to restore defaults in Samsung A01 step by step. It is really easy to do and we are going to do it using Android settings. There is an option available in every Android device that lets us reset the device back to factory settings.
Steps to Clean Samsung A01 using Android Settings
- First of all make sure your device is on or switch it on using power keys.
- Then Go to Android settings option, and choose General management.
- Then tap on Reset > and then select Factory Data Reset.
- Now confirm that you want to reset by clicking on ‘RESET’ button.
- At the end it will show you disclaimer that all your data will be wiped out. Click Delete all to continue.
- Wait for some time while the device is being reset, that’s it.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A51
Are you looking for a solution about, How to Factory Reset Samsung A51? How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A51? How to Restore Defaults in Samsung A51? How to Delete or Clean All Data in Samsung Galaxy A51? How to Restore Factory Settings?
If you are looking for an answer to any of the questions mentioned above you are at the right place. Resetting a device is needed when device has lag or slowed down. This article will include step wise step to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A51. In this article we will tell you how to use hardware keys to reset your device. We will cover the software part to reset in other article later.
Steps to Reset Device
- First of all, press volume down and power keys together for a few seconds.
- Once the screen gets blank release volume down key, keep pressing power key and press volume up key simultaneously.
- When you see Samsung Logo, release both the keys.
- On BIOS screen choose, wipe data/ factory reset option (use volume keys to navigate and power key to select option).
- Now choose yes, when asked for confirmation.
- At last Choose Reboot System to restart your device with default settings.
- That’t it.
How to Reset Samsung A01
Are you looking for a step by step tutorial to Factory Reset SONY PlayStation 4 Slim? Then this article is for you. Factory reset or Hard reset is a way to remove glitches from electronic devices. Previously we wrote about Hard Resetting PlayStation 4. Today we are going to tell you How to remove all personal data from PlayStation 4 Slim?
This will result in your PlayStation 4 Slim running smooth and fast. Apart from that you will be able to install new games and battery life will also improve. So factory resetting means restoring default settings in PlayStation 4 Slim.
How to Factory Reset Sony PlayStation 4 Slim?
- First press power key and make sure it is completely switched off and not in sleep mode
- Once switched off, press and hold power key again for 7-8 seconds. Once you hear second beep and see Safe Mode menu release power button.
- In Safe Menu, browse to Restore Default Settings or you can also select initialize PS4.
- Restore defaults will remove personal settings from device. It will be restored to factory settings that were stored it in at the time of production. But you will not loose any game or data.
- Initialize PS4 option will do all this and will also delete everything on hard drive. you can choose this option if you wish to completely wipe out PS4 Slim.
- You can choose between Full initialize or quick initialise. Not to mention choosing full means complete cleaning.
- Start the process by clicking initialize and then pressing yes to confirm.
- Now wait for the entire procedure to complete and later you can use all new PS4 Slim.
How to Boot Sony PS4 in Safe Mode?
How to Hard Reset Sony PS4?
Are you looking for step by step Hard reset guide for Samsung A01. Then this article is for you. Samsung is the most famous mobile phone brand. It is famous as it has easy to use interface. But one thing everyone knows about Samsung mobile phone is that it gets slower with time. They have improved alot and it is not that much a problem, but still if you are facing a similar problem just follow our article.
This article will guide you step by step into master resting Samsung A01 samrtphone. After doing this reset your device will work smoothly and work faster. It might also result in increased battery life, or graphic quality enhancement. But it won’t help if you device have any physical damage or hardware problem.
Always backup your data before performing any such operations. Hard resetting device results in data loss and you should always backup data even when you are doing a soft reset.
Reset Using Hardware Key
- Switch off the device.
- Then press volume low button and power button and keep pressing.
- You can release buttons when you see Samsung logo shows up.
- Then you will see BIOS, black screen and blue options.
- Choose or tap on wipe data/factory reset. You can use volume keys to go up and down and power button to choose option.
- Then when next screen comes, choose option reboot system now.
- That’s it. Your phone has been reset.
Factory Reset Samsung A01 Android 10 Using Android Settings
This is the easiest way to reset Samsung A01. Keep in mind that this will wipe out all the data and personal settings and app settings from device. You can create a backup before you continue further.
- After of all go to settings in your device and choose General managment.
- Then tap on Reset and Factory Data Reset.
- Then tap reset.
- At last you should tap on delete all to allow reset process to start.
- That’s it, wait for some time while your phone is resetting.
How to Hard Reset Fitbit Charge 2
There are many ways to fix problem in devices. One of the ways if Hard resetting it. So if you are looking for answer to ” How to wipe all data in APPLE iPhone 5S?”. Then keep reading the article.
This tutorial will guide you step by step through resetting Apple iPhone5S. We will tell you how to hard reset iPhone 5S using hardware keys and iOS software. As a result device will run smooth without any lags or hanging.
Reset Through Software
- Press home button, and navigate to settings.
- The tap on general.
- Choose Reset, and choose “Erase All Content and Settings”
- Accept warning and tap in Erase Settings.
- Now device will ask you for passcode or pattern lock.
- Now reset has started as soon as you enter passcode or pattern lock. Wait till it is completed.
Factory Reset iPhone 5S through keys
This hard reset way will delete all the files so you should backup your files. As a result of hard reset iPhone 5S will run faster and battery will last longer. This is also knows as restore defaults in iPhone 5S.
- Connect iPhone with laptop or desktop and open iTunes.
- Select the device in iTunes.
- Now press or choose reset button in iTunes.
- Click on Restore and Update when a warning messages prompts
- Now iTunes will prepare restore files, it might download latest updates from internet and might take some time.
- Next step is selecting “setting up as a new iPhone”.
- It will ask you to name your phone.
How to Enter DFU Mode in iPhone 5S
How to Put iPhone 5S in Recovery Mode
Do you want to know “How to Enter DFU Mode in iphone5s ?” This article will tell guide in accessing DFU mode.
Recovery Mode iPhone 5s
This tutorial will tell you how to boot iPhone 5S in DFU mode. DFU mode is built to restore device to normal conditions from not working state. It is built to fix any issues in your device. It is much more effective way to reset or restore iPhones or Apple devices. So it is recommended data before doing this.
So if you have backed up important files and data. Just follow the instructions below to start.
- Completely switch off the device using on/off button.
- Now connect iPhone with any laptop or desktop which have iTunes pre installed.
- After doing this, press and hold home button and power button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
- Now release power button, but keep pressing home button for another 10 second
- This will tell iTunes to boot your device in recovery mode or DFU mode.
That’s it. If you are still facing any problem connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or through comments.
Apple iPhone 5s was one of the most successful launches, and it has a hude fan following. But every device has age and some time you need to fix them to make them work fine. If you are looking about booting Apple iPhone 5S in Recovery mode then this article is for you. In this article we will guide you step by step about How to Enter Recovery Mode iPhone 5s.
If you have any of these following queries just continue reading the article. How to open recovery mode iPhone 5S?
Recovery mode is an important feature as it lets you update iOS which is system software, hard reset iPhone 5s or wipe cache data.
How to Put iPhone 5S in Recovery Mode?
- First of turn off the device using on/off button.
- Now connect it to USB and hold home button.
- Wait till Apple logo appears on the screen once to let go off home button.
How to Reset Chrome Cast Ultra 4K