As a result your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G will be as new and your Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G core will run faster. All you need to do is to follow the steps given below.
Steps to reset Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G
- First of all, switch off the mobile using the keys combination of the Volume Down and the Power button.
- Then, connect the phone with your PC with the help of a Type-C USB cable and hold down the Volume Up + Power keys.
- Next, let go of all keys when the Recovery mode appears.
- Now, You should select the Wipe data/factory reset section. You may use the Volume rocker to pick the chapter and by the Power button enter there.
- Now select the Factory data reset.
- Finally the Reboot system now switches on the smartphone.
And the reset process has been accomplished in your smartphone. However, you need to remember that all your data will be deleted in this entire process.