This article will show you all the methods to hard reset iPhone 12 Pro Max. If you are searching for ways to wipe all data or restore default settings in your iPhone 12 Pro Max this article is for you. Read on to find out how to accomplish hard reset by phone keys and iOS settings on your Apple phone.
All you need to do is to follow some simple steps and your work is done. You may follow any one of the following two methods to accomplish this task.
Steps to Hard Reset iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Connect your iPhone 12 Pro Max into your PC or laptop.
- Then switch off the mobile.
- Press and hold the Side button for a few seconds and then start pushing Volume Down with Side key for another 10 seconds. After that release the Side button.
- When iTunes says that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode let go of Volume Down.
- Finally accept all alerts and wait till the operation ends.
Also Read: How to reset Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G
- At the very beginning unlock your APPLE iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Side button.
- Secondly, go to the Home screen.
- In the third step find Settings.
- Then you should choose General tab.
- From the list select Reset and tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- You should see warning message to confirm.
- Now enter your passcode if prompted.
- After that confirm all the information and wait to finish operation.
Congratulations! Your phone is now reset. Well done.