Do you want to know how to hard rest or factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A13 5G? Or are you looking for ways to wipe all data and restore defaults in your SAMSUNG Galaxy device? This article shows all the steps you need to take to reset your Samsung Galaxy A13 5G.
Also Read: How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy M52 5G
As a result your Samsung device will be as good as brand new and will run faster. Read on to find out the easiest way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your phone.
Read now: How to Hard Reset Xbox Series S
Steps to reset Galaxy A13 5G
- To start with, hold down the Volume Down + Power keys until the screen light goes off.
- After that, press and hold Power and Volume Up keys and release the Power key as and when Samsung logo appears on the screen.
- Then, you have to move to the Wipe data/factory reset.
- Use Volume buttons to scroll and the Power key to confirm that.
- Next you have to pick the Yes option to confirm.
- And finally, you are required to select the Reboot system now.
And after following all these steps, the reset process in your Galaxy A13 5G phone is complete now. All your data, customized settings and installed apps will be removed from your Samsung smartphone during this whole operation.