This article is going to show you how to enable battery saver on your Apple Watch. You will get to learn how to turn on power saving mode and extend battery life in Apple Watch Series 6. If you want to extend battery usage in your smartwatch, this one is for you.
Also Read: How to hard reset Apple iPhone 13
Power Saving Mode in Apple Watch Series 6
- To start, the first step you need to take is waking up the screen on your Apple Watch Series 6 watch. To do so, you need to press the Side button.
- After that, swipe upwards from the bottom of the screen to open the Control panel.
- Then, tap on the Battery icon.
- Now slide to the right on the Power Reserve slider.
- Next, tap on Proceed to confirm and turn on the Power Reserve.
- Now the Power saving mode is enabled.
- To turn it off press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
Congratulations! The power saver mode is activated in your Apple Watch Series 6. It will ensure prolonged battery usage in your watch.