Want to know how to wipe all data in Apple iPhone 13, or how to bypass screen lock and restore defaults in Apple phone? Read on to find out how to hard reset iPhone 13 using hardware keys and iOS settings.
This article will show you the easiest way to perform a hard/factory reset operation in APPLE iPhone 13. You may use any of the two methods mentioned below to reset your apple device.
Also Read: How to hard reset APPLE iPad mini (2021)
Steps to hard reset iPhone 13
- First of all, connect the APPLE iPhone 13 with the computer and open the iTunes app.
- Then, from the left menu in the iTunes program, pick your device.
- After that, go to the Restore procedure.
- Hit the Restore button to confirm and begin the process.
- Your iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your APPLE iPhone 13.
- After that, choose the Set up as a new iPhone tab.
- In the end, type the name of your APPLE iPhone 13.
Also Read: How to hard reset NINTENDO Switch
- Click the Side key and unlock the APPLE iPhone 13.
- Now from the home screen, find and enter to the Settings program.
- Then, move to the General chapter.
- Choose the Reset part and pick the Erase All Content and Settings procedure.
- Tap on the Erase iPhone tab to accept the process.
- Then, enter your passcode if prompted.
- At last, confirm all the information and wait to finish operation.
And with this, you will be able to accomplish the hard reset/factory reset on your iPhone 13.