Want to know how to hard reset APPLE Watch Series 7 ? Or are you looking for how to wipe all data in APPLE Watch Series 7? Or searching for ways to restore defaults in APPLE Watch Series 7?
Also Read: How to hard reset APPLE iPad mini (2021)
Steps to hard reset Apple Watch Series 7
- Let’s begin by pressing and holding the Side button until you see the Power off slider on the screen.
- After that press and hold the Digital Crown.
- When prompted, plug your APPLE Watch Series 7 watch into the charger.
- Next, tap on Reset to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Wait until the “Welcome” screen appears.
- Perfect! The hard reset process is complete.
However, before you attempt to Reset your device make sure that the battery level on your APPLE Watch is at least 50%. If not charge your device before you continue.
P.S.-Remember that performing this operation will erase all of your settings and data from the device.